Look below to find SAMPLE QUESTIONS to make the most out of your interview.
To book an appearance, please contact
Kim Plumley of Publicity Mavens
(778) 838-0514 or email email@example.com
THINK OR SINK – The One Choice That Changes Everything
- Your book’s title is Think or Sink: The One Choice That Changes Everything. What is the one choice that could change everything in a person’s life?
- Think or Sink can be categorized as a “self-help” book. What about your book stands apart from the rest in the genre (namely Rhonda Byrne’s The Secret)?
- What is The Simple Process?
- One idea inside Think or Sink is that stress doesn’t exist. Can you describe and/or clarify what that means?
- Think or Sink launches in January, a time when millions of people are going to be making New Year’s resolutions, and about 80 percent of them will involve weight loss. You lost 50 pounds in the past six months but say that you didn’t change anything in your diet or exercise. What was your groundbreaking approach?
- If there was one takeaway you could empower your readers with during these tough times, what would it be?
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ABOVE “TAKE-6” INCLUDING THE ANSWERS
The Secret of Successful Failing
- What does “Successful Failing” mean?
- What can someone do to turn every failure into a success?
- What is the Law of Attraction and how does it work?
- What is the significance of BE-DO-HAVE?
- What is the best way to get unstuck?
- What is the Mirror Principle and how can people use it to change themselves from the inside-out?
- What is the Feedback Loop of Life and how can people use it?
- How to take action in spite of fear?
- How to create SMASHing goals and increase your chances of achieving them?
- How to take the “im” out of imPOSSIBLE?
- For Schools – why is it dangerous to take failing out of the school setting?
- For Schools – what do you mean by a “nation of mediocrity”?
- For Schools – why is “failing successfully” an essential life skill for all children?
- For Schools – what can we do to support children when they fail?
- For Schools – do you have any programs that help teachers and parents?
Corporate Team Building
- Why is it important for companies to build their teams?
- Does team building actually make a company more effective and profitable?
- What is team building?
- What is it NOT?
- What is an Enlightened Team?
- What are 3 main benefits of team building?
- What are the types of team building approaches?
- What to look for in a team building provider?
- How to team build on a restricted budget?
- Why employees value team building?
Girls & Women
- Why do so many girls and women suffer from low self-esteem?
- What are three main things that can be done to increase self-esteem?
- What effects does the media have on the self-esteem of girls and women?
- What strategies can girls and women use to counter the messages in the media?
- Is it possible for consumers to change the direction of media messaging?
- How much consumer power do girls and women actually have?
- Why is 52% of the population treated as a “minority”?
- Why do girls and women view feminism as an “f-word”?
- What does the 3rd wave of feminism look like?
- How can girls and women become more empowered?